- Use of Firm Website Constitutes Acceptance. This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Firm Website) and the Firm. By using the Firm Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using the Firm Web site
- No Legal Advice: This Website and our Blog is for advertising and general informational purposes only. Information provided on this Website or on the Blog is not legal advice pertaining to any particular matter or situation. The Firm assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of any information provided herein. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Visitors to this web site and/or our Blog should seek professional advice from an attorney licensed to practice in the appropriate jurisdiction for representation concerning their specific circumstances. The Firm does not guarantee that the information provided in this Website or on our Blog is accurate or appropriate for an individual’s specific situation.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship: No Attorney-Client relationship is established by contact or inquiry with this web site or Blog. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we would like to hear from you, we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, do not send us or use any of the supplied e-mail interfaces to send us any confidential information until you speak with one of our attorneys and receive our authorization to send that information to us. Attorney-Client relationship will be established only after direct communication with an attorney in the Firm and upon the terms of our legal relationship being confirmed in a written engagement letter or Fee Agreement.
- Registration Data and Privacy. In order to access some of the services on this site, you will require a separate account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”) and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Intellectual Property Information
Copyright © 2014 Law Office of Jennifer S. Gormley, P.C. All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance.
- Business or Employment Use. Where you use the Firm Web site in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to “you” shall mean both you as the individual user of the Firm Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
- Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of The Firm’s Disclaimer.
- Attorney Advertisement: This Web site and/our Blog may be considered an attorney advertisement. Past results are not a guarantee of similar outcomes. Every case is different and the outcomes vary depending on the facts, law, circumstances of the case and other unanticipated factors.
- Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
- Waiver. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Complete Understanding. This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.